Friday, August 24, 2012

Introduction

This blog will be about alcohol. I wanted this blog to be able to tell about cool drinks and such but my teacher said thats not appropriate. So I will be informing you weekly on health concerns, drunk driving, and the physical and mental impact on a person from alcohol.The reason I would say that I'm qualified in this is that I work in a bar and alot of my friends and family like a nice cold beer everyonce and a while.. or all the time. I hope you have fun reading this.

"Ive learned to use meditation and relaxation to handle stress... Just kidding, Im on my third glass of wine" ;)

6 comments:

  1. I really liked your first blog halie, I think you need to find some new friends though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this could really help some of the students in our school who have drinking problems... not going to say any names or anthing pat:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is quite intriguing.Very interesting topic I might say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you could do the drinks and what not. Too bad our teacher doesn't give us a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might be able to make use of this blog :) it shall be quite interesting!!

    ReplyDelete